Free job alert,join indian army,sarkari ruselt,job alert,news,news hindi, news in hindi,aaj tak,aaj tak live,new movies

Friday, June 28, 2019

Esteban Guerrieri Increases WTCR Lead with Nurburgring Podium





Esteban Guerrieri Increases WTCR Lead with Nurburgring Podium


Establan Guerrieri and ALL-INKL.COM Munich Motorsport, led by the hard-fought podium finish on Nürburger's Nordeschief in Germany, leads the WTCR-FIA World Touring Car Cup halfway through the season.

Beginning from the third, Argentina started a dynamite for the third and final race of the weekend in its Honda Civic Type R TCR, securing an edge on the run in the first corner, and a strong race at third place and its sixth podium removed. Of year
Notably, the Munich team helped him overcome a clutch issue, which prevented him from going to the last-race grid, and allowed him to increase his championship profit to 45 points - that figure Helped to stay in sixth place in Race Two.
ALL-INKL.COM Munich Motorsport maintained an edge in the teams' championship, leaving their home club brilliantly with a gain of 68 points.
Due to noise problems due to the start of the 24th position in the first race of the day, he was denied the opportunity to fast lap in Friday's second qualifying, Nestor Jirolmi was not a classified finisher.
A radiator change between the races meant that he had to start the final encounter with Pittlen, but he stayed at number 18, which resulted in his fourth place in the points.
Katila claimed the best finale of his WTCR career with fifth position in Race 1, by KCMG. After joining many difficult battles, Hungarian organized its results to record on the track that he had never played before this weekend.
A sensational start up from the eighth on the race-three grid brought it to the fourth position immediately, but the problem of an engine put him in the first lap because he challenged for podium finishes.
Tim-Mate was ranked 14th in Race Two to finish the first double issue of the KCMG in the Tiago Monteiro WTCR, and the Portuguese also made a strong start in Race 3.
Unfortunately, he was roaming in the corner of the opening by an opponent and was re-imposed on the tail of the ground. She reached the 17th position.
The next race is in Villa Real, Portugal, in two weeks time.
notes
Esteban Guerrier | ALL-INKL.COM Munnich Motorsport
"This is a good way to end the weekend. A podium yesterday and now another today and we lead the drivers and teams championship. I was quite worried at the Pittlet before Race 3 because I had a clutch issue and I thought I was stuck, but my friends worked hard to fix it and the two corners from the end of the lip formation, everything again Started working from I made a splendid start, with Beni [Leicester] a tough but fair fight, and made some very good points. I probably ran a bit more aggressively than Dominic [Greener, Team Manager], but I was thinking about the result, not the numbers. I am very happy."
Nestor Girolami | ALL-INKL.COM Munnich Motorsport
"It has been a tough day, but we knew that after the noise case in Qualifying it would be that which left us behind. I had a high temperature of the first race in the race so I decided to get out of the fight to save the engine Decided, and I had an issue with Splitter, but friends did a great job to change both pieces before Race 3. I had to start with Pittel That they were over the deadline, but it was probably a blessing because of the crash on the first corner. I am also in fourth place due to my podium, because our big rivals have not done well, so the fight still 100 percent alive. "
Tiago Monteiro | KCMG
"It is good to be back in the points, I think our speed should have been better in the race trim. I both were killed at the beginning of the race; the most important in Race 3 where [Tom] Coronel kept me in the corner From there, you are always playing catch-up. I still feel good because I have a 24-hour race to come in Nurburgring with Civic Type R TCR and we are at the very least on the stage Fight for the area. "
Attilla Tasi | KCMG
"I am very pleased to do my best in WTCR and also get my best result with the fourth. I started a good start in Race Two, but my rear tire was not up to the temperature, so I went to the first corner. Then I became aggressively blocked, who passed the second car to me. I could already feel that I do not have the full power, but I I was able to go faster than those cars which I was at Nordeslef. In the Race 3 I made myself a very good position, reached the fourth place and again pulled a difference on Nordself, but 'take me Oil pressure got an alarm and then the car had to be stopped. I could have good points there, but he was racing ... "
Dominic Greener | Team Manager, ALL-INKL.COM Munnich Motorsport
"It was a wonderful weekend for us. We have increased our lead in Drivers and teams' championships and have seen that our major rivals do not have such scoresWe expected, so it helped us. Esteban did great work throughout the weekend to take two podiums, and if anyone was not a mistake, then Babel would have done the same. I have to say that friends have done a wonderful job to change the radiator of Bebo between the race and to work again in the Astaan ​​clutch because without it, we do not have the same number. As a German team, we are incredibly proud to leave the Circuit of our home while leading WTCR.
Dario de esposito | Team Principal, KCMG
"I am thrilled for Atilla. The fourth place is the least that he deserves for the first time in Excellence in Nürburgring, he made a mistake in the first corner, but he learned from this and started a fantastic start in Race 3. The thing is that he had his engine issue which prevented him from being on the podium. Now everyone can see what he is capable of. Tiago had a tough day and both Was killed in Ud. ".











Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Free job alert | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com